
She picked up "Thumbs Up!" from somewhere. I was sitting outside after a long day at work earlier this week and watching her play. All of a sudden she stopped in the middle of the yard, thrust out one hip, and started putting her thumb up with the cutest expressions. I ran inside to get the camera, but the moment was lost. Notice the blur around her thumb. Her's is quick draw thumbs up.

My pictures look a lot like this these days as she is climbing and running around outside on every nice afternoon we have. If the pictures aren't blurred, then all I get is her back.

We worked on climbing this wall together since she was 18-months-old. I turned around about three weeks ago to see her scrambling up the wall without a second thought.

Our other neighbor put an extension of fencing on her side when we bought Roxy. It looks like we'll have to come up with something on the other fence to keep our kid in now. She was trying to get to the little dogs next door.

My sunshine.

We came inside to get water, but Miah wouldn't leave the outside. Instead, she took her stuffed rabbit on her knee and pointed out life to it.
Miah doesn't formulate sentences, but she will imitate key words of phrases she hears us say all the time and fill in her "conversations" with random words and body language. She's an excellent lesson in inflection, tone, and body language. As long as she remembers all she has learned about communication when she starts constructing sentence, watch out. She'll be a fantastic communicator.
2 comments:
I love watching Miss Miah grow. Just wish we could see you guys more often.
Me too.
Post a Comment