Miah is finally interested in dressing her dolls. I'm trying to use that to my advantage in getting Miah to bed at night (thank you Grandma for buying PJ's as well as day outfit for her doll last year), but it's only helped once. In dumping out the bag of Cabbage Patch Dolls's clothes, we found her tutu!
"Smile BIG, Baby," said Miah, and asked that I take another picture.
Mark told me later that when he dressed her in her overalls Saturday morning she stood up, hooked her thumbs in the sides and declared, "I farmer." Then I came along and found her tutu. Does this outfit (of her choosing) make her a casual Princess farmer? She's loving dress up items these days. As I plan ahead for her summer outfits, it's becoming loud and clear I need to stock up on dresses.



1 comment:
Go to the thrift store for princess dresses. They are cheap and real-life little girl party dresses. The store we bought some at had a discount room of little girl formals, flower girl outfits, etc. They were discounted because they might have one spot on them or something minor like that. Sophie and Lizzie were totally outfitted with dress-up clothes that way!!
Post a Comment