It was electrifying!
I opened the shades in Miah's room to a surprise. A fox was basking under a wintery sun in the soft grass. I sent Miah to go tell Grandpa. A month ago I don't know what she would have done, but today she hustled down stairs and I heard her clearly order Grandpa upstairs, "Come see the fox!" It's amazing how she's grown.
We had to impress upon Miah that this dog, a fox, is not our friend. She put on her slippers anyway in a vain attempt to go outside. Grandpa shooed him away for us. Fortunately, Mr. Fox seems much more wary and alert than the fox that used to sleep outside my apartment door.
I don't know that I've seen a fox around here in the winter. I admired his muted coat and the way he blended in perfectly with the grass.



1 comment:
He's kinda creepy looking! Good think Tugger's not there right now.
Love the hair Miah. :)
Post a Comment