Thursday, February 24, 2011

'coon hat and Valentine thing


A couple weekends ago I sorted old clothes and tried to take them to the consignment shop. The rules had changed at the shop, so my work became a waste of time for now. Miah, however, took to wearing the beaver skin hat while I worked.


One day Miah brought this home (what is it?) and told me that we needed to show the entire family. She surprised me by naming everyone from Anna to Tandon which is the first time she named everyone without any prompts! I told her that we couldn't go to Oklahoma that afternoon, but promised to share a picture on the blog for the family to see.

2 comments:

Little S said...

Miah, I love your valentine man. :) His antenas are my favorite color, purple. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Lisa said...

Way to go Miah!!! He looks great!!!