Monday, December 13, 2010

christmas dress 2010

Dear Grandma,
Thank you for my Christmas dress! And thank you for patiently waiting for all of us to get rid of our sniffles until the great day came when I could wear my "princess" dress. I had a ball twirling and twirling and twirling.


Mom doesn't know a thing about lighting and cameras, so she made me squint in the bright sun while I posed and posed again. Don't I look sweet and cooperative right here?


I was only still if Tugger stood near me.


You see, Mom started me on the floor. I couldn't stop moving (so she assured me again that we'll be practicing how to "be still"--whatever that means--during Christmas Break). She must not remember the magic of Christmas dresses that turn all little girls into camera hams, but she'll catch on.
Love, Miah

P.S. I hope you liked the pig-tails because I only left them in for your pictures.  

2 comments:

GGC said...

Miah,
Grandma loved your pictures! You look beautiful -- just like a princess in your Christmas dress. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. Don't forget -- I love you more!!

Little S said...

So pretty! I love the hair in piggy tails. :)