Saturday, August 22, 2009



We haven't fixed our camera yet, but Mark has taken a few not-to-be-missed moments like when Miah fixed her hat backwards and posed for Dad.
Notice the carpet in these pictures? It was installed Thursday. Mark and Grandma tell me that when Miah first saw it she ran to the middle of the living room and cried, "Whoa!" Then she dropped and rolled in glee. Happy, she ran to every room in the house and repeated the performance.
Always helpful anymore, Miah busied herself with reassembling her crib. The story goes that she found a screwdriver and, mimicing Dad, would screw in a screws, change positions and continue.
I knew this had been a long week for everyone, so I fulfilled my dance chaperone obligations with Miah. I dressed her up for the Hawaiian theme. She made us laugh by practicing her dancing skills to the radio, but she was a little overwhelmed when the real dance began. Instead of dancing she played with Emma, my co-worker's 22-month-old, and endeared the male teachers. She was a wonderful distraction from the "dancing".

3 comments:

inpassing said...

Looks like she's ready to help whether it's baking or carpentry. You'll have to send pictures of the dance. You have me curious now.

the coveys said...

I'll see if the yearbook staff is allowed to part with photos. I don't have any pictures myself.

Covey said...

To picture high school dancing, picture lebido laiden seizures.