
Who, me? All I did was take out the trash for you (and dump it all over the back porch step).
Meanwhile, we're enjoying our new toy: an ice cream maker. The first batch, Vanilla-Rum, dressed up my apple pie fresh from the oven. I'm waiting for the Coffee ice cream to finish and we have already chosen the next batch, Honey Cinnamon Clove. I'm willing to bet that one turns into a holiday staple.
As the photographer, or rather the person holding the camera, I'm learning about making ice cream vicariously. While preparing the cream, assemble the ice cream maker.
Let the dog help you separate the ice.

Don't sit idly by or let the whirring of the motor lull you to sleep. Pour the ice around the canister of cream, add rock salt, and poke the ice down. Repeat until the cream has been churned into ice cream.
As for the coffee ice cream made from Starbuck's French Roast, I had to get seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment