Thank you Mrs. Yescas for slicing up three watermelons.
Thank you Mr. Hillam for drawing a caricature of my daughter in chalk, and for your patience as she scooted over the image in curiosity and smudged it all.
Thank you stain remover for making my life easier when it comes to removing the chalk and watermelon stains that cover her coveralls.
Thank you Amanda for watching Miah for me last night as I endured graduation.
Thank you P.G.--from whom I would have expected nothing less--for the best speech of the night.
Thank you Mr. Everette for teaching me to balance law, faith, and teen age hormones. You will be so very, very missed. God intends you for greater things than JICHS's hallways.
Thank you sixth period for always giving me the energetic boost and laughs that I needed to make it through the last few hours of every day. You make me shake my head and smile at the same time.
Thank you AP kids for your respect, your learning, and your character. You humbled me weekly, and I wish I could keep you another year.
Thank you God for everything this school year, the heartaches, the mistakes, the accomplishments. May the experiences I have as a teacher make me a better mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment