Fall always makes me hungry and itching to cook, so we like to host a feast at the first signs of the season. Grandma contributed a recipe for pumpkin stew served inside the pumpkin. I still had two pumpkins kicking around, so we tried it. Except for the little leak that sprung it was beautiful and tasty. We'll definatley do this again.
Miah, of course, helped make the family recipe: noodles. She loves eating flour and having anything to do with getting on her stool to play on the counter tops. I suspect she will be up here again tomorrow when we go to prepare our late Thanksgiving meal.
All that cooking makes a person tired. One of her favorite games right now is to make us play "nap". She first got Dad to lie down, then plopped her baby next to him, and then rounded up a blanket. I was then directed to cover up all of three of them and to be quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment