I saw a lot of this, this angle of my daughter begging me for hugs, all Saturday. This was not what I had expected.
We went to Garden of the Gods with AHG on Saturday morning. I learned new information about the park. Since I had not been for quite some time--I hate fighting the crowds there--I was awed once again by the colors and geography.
Based on her behavior at the sand dunes, the falls, and the ranch, I thought for sure that she would contentedly walk through the park. She decided to be two; she proved me wrong, and when she was let down for pictures she refused to be still. I had to carry her for much of the way through the park, which she's starting to get too heavy for.
She gave me a scare at Balanced Rock when she climbed a ledge during the explanation. Instead of coming down when the group moved on, she headed for the hills, literally. I had to scramble after her so that we could scramble up another rock.
I think she was just hug deprived from the week, so we snuggled a lot during the afternoon too.
I think she was just hug deprived from the week, so we snuggled a lot during the afternoon too.




No comments:
Post a Comment