As any hurried cook knows, it doesn't take much more than a reasonable cut of meat, rice or pasta, and fresh vegetables to pull together a mouthwatering meal. People with home gardens have an advantage in that all they have to do is slice their homegrown veggies and sprinkle on some salt to make the meal. I, however, must resort to spices to ensure this standby doesn't grow stale. That's why I was excited to discover the Savory Spice Shop this morning (http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/).
The prices for the rubs and blends I ogled were astonishingly reasonable, and then the lady said I could purchase any quantity I needed. Miah and tasted salt with truffles and a smokey gray colored smoked alder salt that I want to return for. Today I walked away with a crispy citrus rub for Tilapia and Long's Peak rub for pork chops tomorrow night. Can't wait!
2 comments:
Hi! The comment button works!
does is still work?
Post a Comment