Christmas is much more fun with a two-year-old. Miah just walked over to the Christmas tree to show off the first ornament she helped place on the lower branches of the tree. She is really proud of herself.
Not only did she help decorate for Christmas, she shone in her first Christmas performance. I was a little nervous that she would freeze in front of the congregation, but she took one look at her audience and did all the cute antics that she did during practice. At the end she stood up, clapped, and boogied--and wondered why no one would join her. She is a treasure! I heard the camera go off when Miah put her arms together in the "baby" sign. Can't wait to see the pictures, and I am really glad that Grandma and Grandpa were there to see it all before heading out to Oklahoma.
Meanwhile we finished our simple Christmas decorations; I glared and complained that my incorrigible husband prodded and poked a particular package; we're making egg nog; and finally a friend is coming over to play games. Decorating for Christmas couldn't be complete without a game. What a great day with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment