What else has been happening with us? Well, last week we hosted a Fall Feast somewhat potluck style. A lot of people were sick or had to stay home due to the weather. Bummer. But we had fun with those who came. One friend we haven't seen in quite awhile stayed until midnight playing games.
I continue to be busy with school and trying to keep track of the weird schedules this semester continues to throw at me. I'm afraid that it has made me a temporarily horrid housewife, but that periodically happens during the school year.
Mark is back to a normal schedule--normal for us anyway--and except for Mondays works with a partner he likes. That has been a huge relief for all of us. At the same time, work is awfully busy since they pulled two ambulances off the streets.
Miah tries to add a word or two to her vocabulary every day. She has finally settled into the new home day care I found for her this year. Instead of crying, she will actually tell me goodbye in the mornings and run away when I come to pick her up. As always, she likes to dance, run, make us all laugh, run, get in trouble, and run. I love watching toddler's run. We're trying to satisfy her interest in things mechanical and her love of babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment